Job Postings from Regeneron for IE!
From Alum Ryan Loggins Ryan.Loggins@regeneron.com: These are the current roles I have open on my team that would be good for an IE.
- As an Industrial Engineer, you would be responsible for identifying opportunities for improving efficiencies, decreasing waste, and developing more robust business processes. As an Industrial Engineer you will also enforce and advance a culture of operational excellence and continuous improvement by working with individuals across all levels of the organization to advance our goals.
Sr Manufacturing Data Management Specialist
- Manages and understands all aspects of the Large-Scale Manufacturing data landscape and establishes standardization and efficiencies in areas consisting of, but not limited to, structure, utilization, documentation, integrity, and end-user requirements.
Sr Manufacturing Planning Specialist
- Performs tasks related to the planning of global manufacturing operations, tracking and analysis of production metrics, coordination of non-manufacturing activities such as maintenance and validation, and analyzing multi-site production capacity.
Sr Manufacturing Change Specialist
- This role is responsible for developing and executing a master change portfolio with changes and projects relating to IOPS bulk production. This role will work closely with the change owners, project managers, programs managers, production planners, QA change control, and supporting functions to ensure alignment and accountability to the master plan. This role will also develop implementation strategies that align with the resources across different parts of the business.
Manufacturing Project Specialist – Manufacturing Systems
- Performs tasks related to the management of manufacturing IT projects including the implementation of the MES system for large scale bulk API production in Rensselaer NY. The role will collaborate cross-functionally to ensure that our systems and technology are meeting our business needs, interact with end users to gather meaningful feedback, and develop strategies around training and communication related to new projects.
The Nuclear Nonproliferation International Safeguards Fellowship program is seeking applications for the 2022 application cycle.
This fellowship provides financial support for exceptional students pursuing technical doctoral research relevant to the field of international safeguards. Participating universities foster partnerships between science/engineering programs and programs focused on nuclear nonproliferation and safeguards policy. Armed with both deep technical expertise and policy understanding, NNIS Fellows are primed to take on the exciting and challenging work of international nuclear safeguards.
Graduate students and undergraduate seniors accepted into select PhD programs who are U.S. citizens are eligible to apply. (Note: The limited number of participating universities reduces the number of competing applicants for the program.)
For further information:
Emily Liu, Phd (RPI Point of Contact) email@example.com
Nicole Huchet (SCUREF) firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit https://www.scuref.org/nnis/
***The SCUREF office highly recommends attending one of the following information sessions.
Each session is identical and will include:
- An introduction to international nuclear safeguards
- An overview of the NNIS Fellowship and 2022 application cycle (current deadline is 2/15, but will likely extend)
- Information on potential safeguards research opportunities
- Information on post-graduate and other safeguards employment opportunities
The second session will be offered on February 10th from 12pm-2pm Eastern
Join from the meeting link:
Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 2761 543 2308
Meeting password: UeBd2PRpy73
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-415-527-5035,,27615432308## US Toll
+1-929-251-9612,,27615432308## USA Toll 2
Join by phone
+1-415-527-5035 US Toll
+1-929-251-9612 USA Toll 2
Global call-in numbers
Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 18.104.22.168 and enter your meeting number.
Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Contacts for further information:
Or visit https://www.scuref.org/nnis/