Develop and use mathematical models to guide decision making for logistics and supply chain challenges.
Ph.D. Industrial Engineering, Univ. of Arkansas, 2011
M.S., Industrial Engineering, Univ. of Arkansas, 2009
B.Eng., Industrial Engineering, South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, 2006; Minor Mathematics
Sample Research Projects:
- National Science Foundation CAREER: Distribution Resource Elasticity: A New Hierarchical Approach for On-Demand Distribution Platforms, 8/18-7/23
- Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Program, Evaluation of New Distribution Technologies via Novel Data-Driven Models, 1/18-12/20
- National Academies of Science Gulf Research Program Early-Career Fellowship, Logistics and Resource Sharing Applications to Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Response, 9/16-8/18
- Major Defense Contractor, Logistics and Inventory Modeling for Repairable Systems, 8/16–8/17.
- National Science Foundation, Improving Resource Utilization through Peer-to-Peer Resource Sharing Systems, 9/15- 8/17.
- Office of Naval Research, Young Investigator Proposal: The Design of Responsive Sea-Based Logistics Delivery Systems. 5/13-12/17.
Awards & Honors:
- National Science Foundation Faculty Early Career Development (CAREER) Award (2018)
- Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholar (2018)
- National Academy of Engineering’s US Frontiers of Engineering Symposium (2018)
- IISE Logistics and Supply Chain Division Teaching Award (2018)
- IISE Dr. Hamed K. Eldin Outstanding Early Career IE in Academia Award (2017)
- South Dakota School of Mines and Technology Outstanding Recent Graduate (2017)
- IISE Transactions Best Applications Paper Honorable Mention (2016)
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, Medicine Gulf Research Program Early-Career Fellow (2016)
- Warehousing Education and Research Council Featured Thought Leaders (2016, 2018)
- Office of Naval Research, Young Investigator Award (2013)
- Most Outstanding Faculty Member from UCF IIE Student Chapter (2013)
- Doctoral Dissertation Enhancement Project, National Science Foundation (2010)
- Mofidi, Shahab, Pazour, Jennifer A., and Roy, Debit, 2018, “Proactive vs. Reactive Resource Allocation for Sea-based Logistics,” Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 114, 66-84.
- Tornese, Fabiana, Pazour, Jennifer A., Thorn, Brian K, Roy, Debjit, Carrano, Andres L, 2018, “Investigating the environmental and economic impact of loading conditions and repositioning strategies for pallet pooling providers,” Journal of Cleaner Production, 172, 155-168.
- Ramtin, Faraz, and Pazour, Jennifer A., 2015 “SKU Assignment Problem for AS/RS with Multiple in-the-Aisle Pick Positions," IIE Transactions, 47, 1379-1396.
- Roy, Debjit, Pazour, Jennifer A. and de Koster, Ren’e, 2014 “A Novel Approach for Designing Rental Vehicle Repositioning Strategies,'' IIE Transactions 46, 948--967.
- Bozorgi, Ali, Pazour, Jennifer A., and Nazzal, Dima, 2014, “A New Inventory Model for Cold Items that Considers Costs and Emissions,'' International Journal of Production Economics, 155, 114-125.
- Pazour, Jennifer A. and Neubert, Lucas C., 2013, “Routing and Scheduling of Cross-Town Drayage Operations at J.B. Hunt Transport,” Interfaces, 43, 117-129.