Industrial and Systems Engineering Excellence Fund
The Industrial and Systems Engineering Department (ISE) welcomes donations to support and augment our activities. Please Give Today.
The ISE Department uses the Industrial and Systems Engineering Excellence Fund for a range of purposes:
- Student scholarship: recognize accomplishments of outstanding ISE students.
- Student recruiting: attract top ISE applications through student awards.
- Student travel: support ISE students presenting their work in conferences and field trips.
- Student clubs: support ISE affiliated clubs such as Alpha Pi Mu and the Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers.
- ISE course improvement: upgrade supplies in ISE courses
There are also naming and endowment opportunities - please contact Dr. Emily Liu to discuss more:
- Endowed ISE Space: Support ISE meeting spaces.
- Endowed ISE Student Fellowships: support ISE graduate student research.
- Endowed ISE Professorships: help recruit and support outstanding ISE faculty.
- Endowed ISE Department: provide long-term support for the department.
Industrial and Systems Engineering Department (mailto:email@example.com)
CII 5015 - 5th Floor - Low Center for Industrial Innovation
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Troy, NY 12180-3590