Ph.D., Industrial & Systems Engineering (2017-2021)
M.S., Applied Mathematics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (2018-2020)
M.S., Industrial & Systems Engineering, Ohio University (2016 - )
B.S., Industrial Engineering, Yildiz Technical University, Turkey, 2014
- Travel Award to attend INFORMS Optimization Conference in Greenville, SC (by the ISE Department/ March 2020)
- Selected attendee at INFORMS Doctoral Colloquium Seattle, WA (by the ISE Department/ Nov 2019)
- Selected attendee and speaker at the annual Academic Research Colloquium (ARC) (by the University of Dayton / September 2019)
- Selected attendee at PhD Student Workshop on Transportation and Logistics Challenges and Opportunities Workshop at Loyola University Chicago (by Loyola University Chicago / May 2019)
- Travel Award to attend INFORMS Annual Conference Phoenix (by Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute / November 2018)
- Student Research Expo Award Winner (by Ohio University / March 2016)
• Vogiatzis, C., & Camur, M. C. (2019). Identification of essential proteins using induced stars in protein–protein interaction networks. INFORMS Journal on Computing, 31(4), 703-718.
• Camur, M.C., Sharkey, & Vogiatzis, C. The Star Degree Centrality Problem: A Benders Decomposition Approach. (preprint available at http://www.optimization-online.org/DB_HTML/2020/03/7694.html)
• Camur, M.C., Sharkey, T.C., Dorsey, C, Grabowski, M. & Wallace, W.A.Optimizing the response for Arctic mass rescue events. (preprint available at http://www.optimization-online.org/DB_HTML/2020/03/7696.html)
• Camur, M.C., Sharkey, T.C., Grabowski, M., Wallace, W.A., Birkland, T. & Lower, M. Infrastructure Investments in the Arctic Alaska.